Account applications that are approved must comply with the following Terms & Conditions.
1. All export orders must be prepaid before shipment.
2. Credit terms are 30 days from the end of the trading month.
3. Credit will be suspended if payment is not made within the trading terms.
4. Unpaid accounts at 30 days will be placed on stop supply.
5. If no credit arrangement exists, all goods must be prepaid before leaving 4 Way Suspension premises.
6. If the applicant is a company, the Director's Guarantee must be completed by all relevant parties.
FREIGHT & INSURANCE
All prices are quoted Ex-Warehouse and do not include freight.
Ownership of the goods passes to the buyer at the time they leave the 4 Way Suspension premises, providing that payment has been made according to the applicable account terms. Unless specified otherwise, freight will be added to the total cost of goods using the Suppliers' preferred freight company.
CREDIT & WARRANTY RETURNS
Goods for credit or exchange must be returned within fourteen (14) days of invoice date, accompanied by a completed returns form. Goods returned for the purpose of a warranty claim must also be accompanied by the return form along with a copy of the customer invoice. Freight for returned goods can be arranged by the returning party or by 4 Way Suspension, but in both cases, the associated costs remain the responsibility of the returning party.
15% of the total value of the returned goods will be charged in the event that repackaging is required.
1. Parts that have been incorrectly installed.
2. Struts that have been assembled with the use of any tool other than hand tools (no rattle guns or impact tools).
3. Load bearing strut bushes that have been tightened while hanging. Strut bushes must be tightened while the vehicle is on the ground supporting its own weight.
4. Interference between shock absorber and other suspension components.
5. Parts that have been involved in a motor vehicle accident or have been bent or have been physically damaged by impact of any kind.
6. Parts showing evidence of improper tightening of the mounting bolts causing parts to wear or bend.
7. Gripping tool marks (vice grips or multi grips) or any other tool made marks on the polished chrome section of the shock absorber shaft.
8. All parts subjected to abuse.
9. All parts used in racing or competition events of any description.
10. Fair wear & tear components (including bushings - warranted for 12 months from date of purchase as a component of the shock absorber).
11. Any special-order parts (in which case the warranty is limited to manufacturing defects)*.
12. Parts fitted to vehicles weighing more than original GVM or the revised GVM specified by a Tough Dog GVM upgrade.
* Please Note: Any components built to a special order or specification outside the catalogue listings is covered by warranty limited to manufacturing defects. The manufacturer is unable to guarantee the suitability of components for an application for which has not been tested. Failure arising as a result of the application is excluded.
PROOF OF PURCHASE
A copy of proof of purchase by the retail customer must be attached to the claim including the kilometre reading at the time of fitment (if applicable). Each 4WD suspension fitted must have a fitting sheet completed and kept on file by either the vehicle owner or the fitment centre performing the work. Failure to produce the fitting sheet may affect the warranty of the product. Warranty is limited to coverage of the original purchaser and is not transferrable with transfer of ownership of the vehicle.
SELF FIT (DIY) SUSPENSIONS
DIY suspension fitment does not affect the warranty application or term as long as the following conditions are adhered to:
1. A fitting sheet is completed prior to the suspension being fitted and filed for later reference.
2. The above fitment sheet accurately and clearly includes bottom of rim to wheel arch measurements for all four corners of the vehicle both before and after fitment, as well as at the 500KM check service.
3. U-Bolts must be replaced at the time of fitment. U-Bolts are a 'stretch fit' item, and should not be torqued to tightness twice. Reusing U-Bolts puts the vehicle and occupants at risk.
4 Way Suspension Products Pty Ltd provides this product warranty which is limited to the repair or replacement of defective or faulty parts and does not include any costs incurred in labour for the removal or re-fitment of parts or damage incurred as a result of the products fitment.
For any enquiries regarding your order at any stage, please contact the team at Tough Dog Suspension at email@example.com.